Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Venice Carnival 2010 exhibition at the Backstage theatre, Longford.

Hi Folks.
Having my first solo exhibition entitled `Venice Carnival 2010`tomorrow night at 8pm.
Here is a sample of whats on display for the next few weeks.
The exhibition opens on the 29th of September- 15th October 2010.





All the photos are up ( even though I would like to add some from the batch arriving tomorrow morning-but can`t ). Its been late nights thinking things through but all-in-all looking forward
to it.
Im delighted that the famous fashion Photographer Mike Bunn will perform the official opening and my good friend Martin McGhee will " talk "on my behalf ...so roll on tomorrow.

I have three photos on display in Cafe & Lounge, Carrick on shannon until mid november
and blank postcards ( printed on special metallic paper ) available for 5 euro.
Contact me on mariamollpics@yahoo.ie concerning collection

And here is an after exhibition photo.

Special Thanks to Mike Bunn, Martin McGhee and Mona Considine from the Backstage theatre, Longford.
All images are copyrighted (c) Maria Mollohan 2010,
Avemariaphotography.com, Ave Maria Photography

No comments: